View Single Post
      07-03-2022, 03:35 PM   #1352
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2CS View Post
What's that supposed to show other than exactly what I said? Max tried to squeeze HAM into the wall, HAM didn't back out, Max turned into HAM, Max got the bad end of the stick, but it's fantasy to think Lewis can make his car disappear or two objects can occupy the same space at the same time. Sucked for MAX, but that's what bully tactics get ya sometimes.
euhhhmmmmmm
Hammy got penalized for his actions....

Max left over 1,5 carwidth room on the inside. Hammy decided that that wasn't enough....(in reality Hammy went in way too hot, his trajectory didn't even follow the racing line...)

get your facts straight.

Max left easily enough room on the inside for a car to pass. Ham rammed Max off the track.

Here's from another angle, just before they touched: Just look how much room VER left for HAM.
Easily enough to fit a F1 car, but Hammy decided not to use that space.
Remember that VER is leading into the corner, thus he can follow the racing line. All he has to do is leave enough room. And he did. That is why Hammy got penalized and VER didnt.
If it was a racing incident, none would have been penalized. But it wasn't

Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
M5Rick60062.50
JustinHEMI7445.00
DrFerry6728.50
NYG10739.50