View Single Post
      07-03-2020, 02:21 AM   #8
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
I think the modes are pretty good. They do shift the personality of the car.

I think just sticking it in Adaptive is the best idea unless you specifically have some nice roads to drive.

Eco pro is sleep mode. You really have to prod it get it to kick down. Which is fine depending on your mood. The interesting thing about eco pro is that I think ASD is completely off.

I know everyone knocks ASD saying its completely obvious but I think its pretty well integrated. The only issue is with the sound. It sounds like a big capacity engine when its not.

I'd say most regular people would not be able to tell. However, I really wish we could turn it off (without using bimmer code).
Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
I think the modes are pretty good. They do shift the personality of the car.

I think just sticking it in Adaptive is the best idea unless you specifically have some nice roads to drive.

Eco pro is sleep mode. You really have to prod it get it to kick down. Which is fine depending on your mood. The interesting thing about eco pro is that I think ASD is completely off.

I know everyone knocks ASD saying its completely obvious but I think its pretty well integrated. The only issue is with the sound. It sounds like a big capacity engine when its not.

I'd say most regular people would not be able to tell. However, I really wish we could turn it off (without using bimmer code).
Great stuff guys, thanks for the comments

Adaptive it is then
Appreciate 0