rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Update: I messaged her this afternoon and we have been bullshitting for the past few hours. It started off a bit rocky as she somehow knew I had a girlfriend, (I found this pretty fucking weird) but I think I dodged it.

My plan was to grab some burgers / wine and have a cookout in my apartment complex. Not to brag, but I'm somewhat of a grill master.

She hasn't brought up the age difference yet, which is dope. I am 22 so she probably doesn't care. I am thinking dudes her age are probably boring and mostly simps. So I am trying to come off a bit spontaneous. I think it's working.

P.S. you guys were right, she remembered me. Maybe a little too good.
There ya go!! I'm 22 too - and I'm sure you can attest - most guys our age are boring and simps too

Also, get a griddle thing for your apartment's grill. Chicks dig it a lot when you make eggs on a grill for brunch. Pair it with some simply orange (no pulp, fuck pulp) and some bubbly rose I bought one a few years back to try it out for myself, and it was a winner combo for sure. If you have a blender grab a bottle of coconut vodka, some rose, ice, milk, and frozen berries. Sub malibu for the coconut vodka if you're into rum but Ciroc coconut has more clout than malibu

I can send you some cheap but impressive dinner recipes if you like to cook and want to make something that'll impress college chicks but is extremely cheap and easy to make.
Oh good lord, from a ladies point of view please don't try this drink concoction he suggested. Mimosas consist of champagne & oj. You don't need some fancy ass champagne for this to go right. The Rosé & milk & Malibu just sounds awful. Find out what she likes before blending up some random crap.
Rmtt8221.00
King Rudi13157.00