Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90coast View Post
I do not have any enforcements or such, I don't know what you mean in that. Like my linked in is very bare bc I have no job experience.

I started to Taylor my resume to different job applications but still no response, it's getting kind of annoying. I want to blame covid but I still don't understand why it's this hard. I graduated in may.
He had mentioned endorsements, meaning someone vouches for your workmanship. Did you not do any internships through college? If not you basically shot yourself in the foot. Hind sight is 20/20, but without any job or internship experience nor endorsements the road becomes more difficult to travel. Don't mean to sound harsh either. What does your resume/cover letter look like? Have you had anyone proof it or did you just wing it?
Yea I have internships and a startup of an bioengineering lab. Had my resume looked over by many people working in multiple companies and have refined it the best I could. Used my school resources as well. Now I'm just looking for interviews, stuff ain't going to well there.