Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle B
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I was going to start some shit about you shouldn't care because Tampa will never get to face them because... Go Wings. Then, I had post-traumatic stress responses from games 1 and 2 and decided to stow my trash talking till at LEAST after game 4. I wish we still owned everyone... it sucks having a team that is mortal again.
I'm actually a Caps fan. Have been since the early 80s; I am from the DC metro area. I live in FL, but am not a fan of any FL teams.

Philly fans are an embarrassment to the league, and last night was exhibit 1A. I go to the Caps games when they play the Lightning in Tampa, and the Tampa fans are always total class acts. Last night was disgusting, and if I were a Flyers fan I'd have my head buried under a rock today for more reasons than one.
Yeah. That was an embarrassment. I think it was the Panthers and the rats that started the whole ice barrage thing back in the day. I mean, as a Wings fan, I know the Octopus is really the very beginning, but that is one object a couple times in the game at breaks in the action. The total littering if the ice is another thing completely. Bummer to see the team get penalized, but I'm not sure what else they can do.
Attached Images