View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #14
Yobyot
Major
Rep
Drives: MY19 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Did they give you your price yet? was it over or right on the spot (per the numbers we have around in the Thread here?

When will you get the car? do you know? did they give you the production number yet? was your order process easy?

did you have to sign anything yet at this point?

Sorry for all the questions... I am going through the process myself, but i am still waiting for confirmation from BMW corporate on Monday ...

I am getting myself also a 335i MT Lux Line with ED...

what will you be doing with the 135i? My guess is that you throughfully enjoyed the 1 series with that powerful engine, to the point that you would like to renew the experience ? DiD you have/encountered any issues with the HPFP of the 3.5L configurations.

Anyways, CONGRATS TO YOU! feel free to answer any of the above questions, whenever you find the time. thanks.
Well, I have a production number already for a 335i with just about everything: ZPP, ZSL, ZCW, ZDA, ZPK, ZPS, ZTP, 2TB, 6NL and 8TH (does ANYONE know that 8TH is? E90Fleet?) in Mineral Grey with 4AD/4DL interior.

Three dealers in the Boston area were ready to sell for $750 over ED invoice plus their stinkin' "doc fees" (another $300). One wanted to write the purchase contract just that way -- when I refused another dealer was happy to put the actual prices in. It's a firm deal.

Prices in the US are announced -- you should be able to get a firm deal for some total cost over invoice -- not a percentage off MSRP (either US or ED).
Appreciate 0