View Single Post
      12-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
stampchez
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Did they give you your price yet? was it over or right on the spot (per the numbers we have around in the Thread here?

When will you get the car? do you know? did they give you the production number yet? was your order process easy?

did you have to sign anything yet at this point?

Sorry for all the questions... I am going through the process myself, but i am still waiting for confirmation from BMW corporate on Monday ...

I am getting myself also a 335i MT Lux Line with ED...

what will you be doing with the 135i? My guess is that you throughfully enjoyed the 1 series with that powerful engine, to the point that you would like to renew the experience ? DiD you have/encountered any issues with the HPFP of the 3.5L configurations.

Anyways, CONGRATS TO YOU! feel free to answer any of the above questions, whenever you find the time. thanks.
The price was certainly nothing great. $500 under sticker. I do have a production number but no idea when I will actually get my hands on it. They're thinking possibly the end of February but March is probably more realistic. Ordering was a piece of cake. We just speced the car out, signed an order form, and ran the credit card for the deposit.

I'll probably just trade the 135i. The sales tax saved by doing so will counter some of the terrible trade value I'm bound to get from the dealer. The N54 engine has been fantastic. It's not as good as it once was because of the current software but it's still fun. I haven't had any HPFP issues thankfully. (knock on wood) I'm excited to stick with BMW. I love those inline sixes!
Appreciate 0