Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS_SN View Post
this won't poach anyone who buys an x3 or x5 but will possibly poach some ev buyers from other marquees. I think this is the only explanation I can think of.
My wife is interested coming from an X7. She wants an EV and really likes the interior, but may not be willing to give up the 3rd row (that we never use btw, but that’s another story...). I told her I thought it looked goofy, she said she thought it was cool. She’s had a couple volvos in the past.

Personally I think it looks pretty good from the back and side, not sold on the front yet. Promising package if the price is right, I could see the credit & incentive stars aligning at some point
I like odd looking quirky daily drivers. It's not a weekend car that I need to be fast and sporty, so weird and quirky make it interesting enough to drive daily. Like you I like all the angles except the front. It's no coincidence that it looks like an updated i3, which I love as my daily. $80k, however, is too much. $55-60k and I'm sold, $80k is no longer a daily, that's a luxury SUV. I'd rather get an X5 for that price. Better yet I'd wait for the base Taycan ($75k) for that price.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
yousefnjr6159.00