View Single Post
      09-28-2015, 04:37 PM   #26
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2012 BMW X5

For me it's about doing things right the first time. When I need to come in 2, 3, 4 times for the same issue I get pissed.

I've had horrible experiences with Parkview BMW in Toronto. They have lost me as a customer for life. I brought my X3 in 4 times for a tire pressure light. The first 3 times they said it was possibly the sensor being "sensitive"...4th time after I demanded the Sr. mechanic to look at the wheels...A FUCKING HUGE NAIL in the tire...WTF...how do you miss that? Same thing happened with my rear passenger doors. They were not closing properly and I had to bring them in 3 times to get fixed right.

The service manager tried to "make things right" by offering me a car wash....ahahahahaha...I told him to keep it, and do your fucking jobs right the first time and stop wasting my time.

When I bought my 2012 X5, part of the deal was new brakes and tires all around. I got 2 new, one slightly used, and one with a nail in it. Worst service department ever. I called my sales rep who truly does a great job, and told him that he's unfortunately lost my business as I refuse to support Parkview BMW, the owners and leadership and the hacks they employ as mechanics.