View Single Post
      09-22-2022, 08:52 PM   #21
M4_ZMT
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: '21 i3S, '01 325i

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support!

Recent:
  • New OEM Bosch headlamp lenses and Hella foglamp housings/bulbs.
  • OEM grille, black and silver as the 325i originally came with, not sure- may go back to the 330i style chrome one...somehow seems to fit the Steel Grey better, unsure.
  • OEM white side markers. The cheapie ones turned yellow.
  • Removal of chrome exhaust tips, was making a reverb noise, weren't seated right hopefully...got a new set and will try to re-seat soon.

Crazy what a difference in the headlight throw! I feel much safer driving at night and they actually feel like Xenons now. I adjusted the beam nearly perfectly, however I need to still adjust the passenger side a bit more to the left, seems the wheel for that may be hidden on the side of the housing and I don't feel like taking it apart again just yet. It'll do for now and not blind oncoming traffic. Love that BMW still allowed you to replace the lens separately on E46. It's all still in the works, adjusting my imperfect bumper and I need a new headlamp bracket. Roof paint is coming soon. From 10 feet away it's beautiful!

M54 is still running like a top. No rocket but it's smooth and I'm fine with the way the Steptronic shifts...do I wish it were manual? Maybe...but for my use as a daily runaround, I'm loving it the way it is.
Attached Images

swagon13518.00
happyjack1657.00
dizz81311.00
P111569.00
MMM.PWR3452.00
Mani5913482.50