View Single Post
      11-21-2022, 07:37 PM   #7180
E93Beast
Banned
Rep

Drives: E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I remember that situation like it was yesterday. A crime spree spanning four counties that eventually ended with a cabin going up in flames. Dorner was problematic and there were a lot of red flags concerning him, but despite the department working to address those issues, a person who has gone off the rails is both dangerous and unpredictable.
But do you believe he was correct in some instances ? Crooked cops type stuff ? A LOT of people are aware of the "if you ain't white, you ain't right" slogan. SoCal locals anyways. I'm sure you know the department as well.
Also what are your thoughts on how things were handled ?
Personally I was and still am PISSED at the cowardly cops that shot up a truck with a mom and daughter trying to make a living because they were so scared of Dorner. Truck didn't even match the description FFS.

To make it clear, I have no issues with LEO's, hell my buddy was the field Sargeant of 5 cities until he moved.
I do however have an issue with cops / rookies that should NOT be on the streets and are a trainwreck waiting to happen.