02-05-2021, 12:30 PM   #41
evil-G-nius
Broke A$$ Super Hero
United_States
Rep

Drives: Infiniti G37 S Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
Haha this is me. These cold fronts getting into the upper 40s/low 50s have done nothing to me (born/raised TN). This feels like early spring to me. Looks like we'll be up at 80 for the weekend again.

My wife is freezing at the house & we haven't turned on the heat. Typically keep it at 78 during the day (no one home) and 74 @ night. We've woken up the last few mornings to the house being 62-64. Gonna look great on the bill. F You FP&L lol
You TN dudes are so weird! LOL My dad is from Memphis and he complains its too hot when it hits 70. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
I'm from NY and lived in Boston for eight years. I hated the cold and snow, but I keep windows in the front and back of the house open to keep the cool air flowing through. I also check my thermostat app and know if my wife closed the windows and turned on the heat.
Where in S. Florida are you? My wife and I are planning to move to Stuart as soon as we can get back to house hunting. We were out there in December 2019 to hunt and then the stupid virus hit. I am ready to leave Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaud1998 View Post
I'm from New Jersey. But, I feel like it gets colder here in Chicago than it did in New Jersey. It probably snows more there though. Idk I was about 7 when we moved to Chicago.
I used to live in North Jersey and it was freakin cold! But the weather has definitely changed a lot over the years but Chicago has always been way colder than Jersy was.
Mosaud19983921.50