View Single Post
      08-24-2022, 10:18 AM   #86
TopJimmy
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

As I am a legal registered Caregiver let me share my recipe for Gummies for those that are eligible. Please read the entire recipe and steps before starting anything.

=INGREDIENTS=
1 small box of regular Jell-o, any flavor (the Jolly Rancher flavors have more taste)
2 packs of Knox Gelatin Powder (there are four packs in a box)
a 1mL syringe of Distillate (not RSO or Tincture)
1/2 teaspoon of dry soy or sunflower Lecithin crumbles, not the liquid
a teaspoon or two of dry Cornstarch powder
Cold water
1 or 2 silicone soap block molds

=STEPS=
In a small pot add the package of flavored Jell-o, two packs of Gelatin, the half teaspoon of Lecithin, and HALF of the water that the Jell-o box asks for (cold). Stir well to combine and let set 5min for the gelatin to absorb water. The syringe, cornstarch and silicone mold are set aside.

Fill up a silicone mold with water almost completely full, but you can still move it without spilling. Pour this water into a small glass and put a tape mark outside so you know how much liquid fills one soap mold. Dump the water out so our little measuring cup and soap mold are empty and ready.

Get a small cup of hot tap water and set the unopened distillate syringe in there to warm up, and go pointy side down. Don't fill the cup too deep with water so the plunger doesn't get too hot for your fingers. If no small cups you could just hold the pointy end in hot water. You know it's liquid enough when the bubble can move around easily.

Put the pot of cold Gelatin/Lecithin/Water on the stove on high heat. Stir constantly and watch for the sugar to melt, liquid to clarify, and then it will boil (keep stirring). When you have a good boil shut off the heat and move to our measuring and pouring area.

Get our measuring with the tape line and squirt all the warmed Distillate on the bottom. I usually chomp the whole plastic cap in my back teeth and hold it, twist the syringe a little, and the entire plastic cap slips off the glass tip. Pour hot Jell-o mix over top of the Distillate up to the tape line. Stir with a teaspoon until you see no oil drops, and then pour this medicated liquid into the silicone mold. Scrape the measure with the spoon and taste your work.

Set the silicone mold in the freezer for one hour. I use the tray from my toaster to move it easily. The gummie mix will firm up nicely. You know it's ready when the sides of the mold can be pulled away from the gummie block, and it's firm to the touch. Tap a little Cornstarch on top so that it's dry and moisture doesn't condense on the gummie block. Turn the mold over onto a cutting board and pop the silicone edges around the block, it should fall out easy. Dust the outside with more cornstarch, enough to powder the whole thing and sides. Do not be a knucklehead and take a bite of this giant block like one of my silly patients...she slept for an entire day.

=DOSAGE=
To make reasonable dosage you cut the block into 10 or 25 pieces. 10 is one cut longways and five cuts across. 25 is five cuts each direction. Use the powder to make lines first and eyeball things up. A straight flat sharp knife works best. Dust all cut sides with cornstarch, and then shake off the excess with a strainer or colander. Jar up your pieces and keep in the fridge, but safely away from others. The lecithin and extra gelatin make these room-temp stable, but it's still Jell-o and sugar so they will get melty if you warm them up too much.

The box from the distillate will say how many milligrams of medication was in the tube. Let's say 75% medication as an example...that means you had 750mg in the tube, and now in the big gummie block. If you cut the big block into 10 pieces each one has 75mg of medication (that's Very strong, like sleep for bad insomnia). If you cut the big block into 25 pieces each one has 30mg of medication (still quite a bit for most people, try a half first).

As always, use your medication safely and don't drive. Give a full day to determine your effects. Never think "it's not working..." and take more.

Last edited by TopJimmy; 08-24-2022 at 10:30 AM..