10-10-2016, 04:15 PM   #378
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I sell floor coverings. I am not a floor covering. I don't qualify.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I would agree with you fully but she's such an old soul. Three siblings all being 10years older or more, and I'm sure I didn't help at any way either.

And it's not like she isn't asked out, she hasn't dated, or she hasn't had her fun but it's not what she wants.

This thread as usual went to shit but I truly was asking where the tall(ish) smart men hide today. We're going for an night out soon (got postponed) and I have no clue where to take her.

We will have fun anywhere, but she isn't one who's just go for a night of comfort.

I'll be happy in a kafka reading, so will she be, or in a bar dancing on a table. But try telling to a 23 year old she's ten years too young to want a spouse to share a life with and please use words I can quote.

She's fucked.

There is no place to go to increase your odds of meeting a "good guy". Go to the hospital to meet a Dr.... but Drs are morons when it comes to anything but doctoring. Go interview with some financial advisors, but then she may end up with someone like Fundguy. Go to where ever the engineers do what ever it is they do and then you'll end up dying of boredom or dry humor. Go find a small business owner, but then they are all egotistical jack asses. (Don't ask me how i know)

What you need is a guy who's enough of a car guy to be a good driver, enough of an engineer to fabricate something to get you out of a jam, someone who's had basic first aid instruction, someone who is active and fit, who also has a knack for making a decent living. If he happens to not be heinous looking, she should suck his dick so good that he has no other choice but to propose.

I hope you didn't think i was given you some real advice. I'm a dude who has whored himself out for 3rd world goats, what the hell do i know.

But seriously, the dick sucking thing works. Many useless women have landed a comfy lifestyle by slobbing the right knob. I mean she's only 23 and sounds lovely, but as time passes she may want to keep that nugget in her back pocket just in case things don't pan out.

Really though, I suspect all the good guys are with all the good women already. If you're a dude who's with a crappy girl, you're probably a crappy guy. If you know you're a crappy girl and are with a great guy, you are probably off the charts hot, on the crazy/hot matrix. With her being so young yet also an old soul, she may have to warm up to idea of a ready made family. It takes us guys a long time to learn from our mistakes and a recently divorced guy with kids might be the right match. She'll need an open mind, which with the height requirements, seems like she already has.

P.S. Sorry about the horse wang derailment earlier. I didn't expect that either.
Lups11826.50