10-08-2020, 03:21 PM   #968
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
The black looks good brother. I've thought about doing the same to mine when I repaint the garage.

The inevitable garage remodel/5S project will most likely happen next spring. I'm considering cabinets, floors, walls and trying to come up with ideas for the inside of the garage door. I've made friends with the local sign shop company while having them make custom orders for work. Considering a big vinyl graphic of some kind, just not sure what artwork to use.

Curious on the painting of the galvanized rails. I noticed you painted your spring as well. Will that impact annual service on the parts? I guess my question is although it looks nice, will the paint prevent penetration of the oils used in service and will the oils/lube stain the paint after?
doesn't look like the paint should cause any issues with the spring. i mean, the spring was already black...i just touched it up.

on that note i've been trying to find a black refrigerator/freezer without the water dispenser but most i've found are smaller. i'm looking for at least 20 cubic+
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg