04-02-2022, 03:47 PM   #42
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamasM3e93 View Post
Back in the day I used to be an Internist. I'm seeing this 50 year old guy for his physical and it comes time to examine his prostate. So he's elbows down on the table and I get into the exam. He gets a funny look on his face and I pause to ask, "You OK?"

He kinda shakes his head and says to me, "I always feel so weird during these things."

"Really?" I say, "how come?"

"Well doc, for one thing it's not something I do every day and I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do."

"Like what?" I said.

"Well, for instance, where am I supposed to put my pants?"

I had great empathy for the man and tried to put him at ease. "Well next time just drape them over the chair over there.....next to mine...."
So they both did their prostate exam at the same time? What a coincidence!

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?