04-01-2022, 09:36 PM   #30
SpeedBuggy
Comfortably Numb
United_States
Rep

Drives: '18 x1/'13 X3/'06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i   [0.00]
Three guys that work together and also golf decided to ask a new hire if he plays golf. New guy replys that he does. The three buddies invite him to play on Saturday morning with a tee time of 7:00am. New guy agrees, but tells the other guys he may be a couple of minutes late but to start without him and he will catch up. Sure enough he arrives at 7:00. He plays left handed and shoots par. Impressed the three guys ask him to join them on the following Saturday, again 7:00am tee time.

Again he agrees but tells them if he may be a couple of minutes late but to start without him and he will catch up. Sure enough he is on time, but this time he plays right handed and shoots 3 under par.

Impressed, the three guys ask about his secret to playing golf left handed and right handed and shooting so well.

He responds that's easy. When I get up in the morning and my wife is laying on her left, I play left handed. If she is laying on her right, I play right handed. If she is laying on her back, that's when I'll be a couple of minutes late.
3.0L8937.00