Autobacs
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2019 BMW X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Are you saying you disagree with his experience and the racism he faced while growing up and working his way up the ranks to f1?

You can disagree with how he is using his platform to advocate for change in his sport and overall. Saying you disagree with his position, is like denying what he went through as a kid and even as an F1 driver with the racist fans. Let alone all the stuff you don't see behind the scenes.

You can disagree with how he is using his platform to advocate for change in his sport and overall. But it's pretty insulting to him and others that have experienced similar to pretend like stuff doesn't happen and that he shouldn't or anyone else shouldn't talk about it in F1.

That type of position makes it seem like you are okay with it and want to not talk about it, want to sweep it under the rug. Did you watch any of his interviews on the topic?
Further confirmation you are clueless with your speculations. This is my last post on the subject because I am now prolonging what I did not want to prolonged in the first place. This is a RACING BOARD. GO TAKE YOUR POLITICS TO A POLITICAL FORUM WHERE IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS.