Cyprus
Rep

Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Cool shot, panicos. I'm trying to decide if there is too much negative space or not. I tried a tighter crop, but at the same general aspect ratio as you have. It didn't change the image much, so maybe that's a sign that you could lose some of the space. Are you going to post the other pic? If you had three, you could put together a pretty interesting triptych.
i thought about a tighter crop but i wanted to show that loneliness feeling.. i wanted to show how i think she felt at the moment.. i tried a different edit with a gradient filter and it was nice but not much difference.

i will post the other pics, i have more than three but the three major are she sitting alone, her mother (i guess) standing next to her with her hand on her back and another one with the mother sitting holding her. do you think i shou go for the same processing on those.. i'm still thinking on how to portray the "its ok we will get over this"feeling..

that little walk on the beach was great, i never got out and shoot people like this, definitely more fun than landscapes