07-14-2022, 01:56 PM   #10
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holset View Post
Yeah i have seen Louis videos.
There are people that would never buy an Apple product ,some because of how they are designed/function some because how Apple conduct their business.

Of course i think people are going to buy Teslas after this but some people that was on the fence of buying one might not and the people that don't like Tesla just reinforced what they think about them and would never buy one.

Quite simple they made more harm than good by threatening them by this.
Harm for who? Certainly not to Tesla themselves. Rich Rebuilds has plenty of videos showing issues/flaws with Teslas. Not to mention random owners putting up issues they've had on the Interwebs. Such as the one guy that hit some road debris that cracked one of the coolant fittings in the battery pack. Tesla's only solution was to replace the entire battery pack at a cost of $16k for just the battery. Or the guy that had his car in the shop for months and was paying for the monthly subscription for autopilot while not being able to use his car and Tesla refusing to refund any money.