View Single Post
      07-14-2022, 12:52 PM   #6
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holset View Post
Don't know what you are referring to about Apple ,rights to repair ,bad batteries?

But yeah i get what you are saying but i think this would put of some people of buying a Tesla.
And it's a pretty serious problem that could put people at harm.
Go visit a Youtuber named Louis Rossman. If you haven't heard of him, you will eventually. He's been the biggest champion of Right to Repair in the US....spending his own time and money (later getting donations from the public) to push Right to Repair legislation.

He has countless videos of piss poor Apple designs that Apple knows is a problem but won't fix. He's also received a legal threat from Apple and he didn't back down. Told Apple to pound sand and forwarded Apple's threat to his lawyer.

With all these known shortcuts/problems across many of Apple's products, people still line up at their stores.

I see much the same mindset with Tesla owners. So don't think this bad publicity is going to stop people from buying Teslas.
P111558.50
nicholasn261.00