danimal
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 228i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HX_Guy View Post
According to Carfax, the pre-delivery inspection etc was done on 04/29/14 and the car had 8 miles on it at that time. So I guess sometime in March/April?

BTW your pictures of the car inside the dealership don't look all that tinted, it's the outside ones taken with the camera phone that do. Maybe all the reflection and the angles? For example look at my car from two different angles...in the first one you'd think I have limo tint by how dark it looks but the second one isn't nearly as dark.
True, but on my car, what gets me is the difference between the side windows front to back. Makes me wonder if maybe there is some dealer installed tint, but only on the back window and rear side windows. But as I said before, that would be truly shocking since my CA explicitly told me the dealership doesn't do that, and there's no sign of tint film anywhere.

I've got to park my 228i next to my E90 under the same lighting conditions and see if that reveals anything.

Last edited by danimal; 07-25-2014 at 12:10 AM..
Appreciate 0