10-01-2016, 09:00 PM   #7
Adamr916
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsantosEuro View Post
My wife an I have put 90,000 miles between the both of us on our tdi's in 3 years so I know what you mean. Such a shame what happen with VW, I still have my doubts about the whole "dieselgate" thing. I think there's more happening behind closed doors then we think.

Wish there was more support for these 328d's on the forums but at least there's not a lot of threads about issues people are having either.
the EPA has been anti-diesel for as long as I can remember, dieselgate was the thing they've been looking for to finally get the public to see that diesel is bad. If they could see the overall strength of diesel sales worldwide along with the benefits of it, they'd sing a different tune about it, but the masses are idiots and will believe whatever the government will tell them.

Support for the d's are slowly starting to show up, so it won't be too much longer. Although, I have recently found a DPF delete downpipe for our cars, I'm just not sure where the entry point for the DEF is, so idk if it will fully work.
Appreciate 0