Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
That was my exact worry and googled it prior to giving the "Appreciate" to post referring to STR...I've heard "Mong" used as a racial slur but didn't think it was done so in this case...That is why I referred the issue to a Brit where the term is popular. Below is what I found via google search...I wouldn't have given a thumbs up If I thought it was meant to be racist.
I understand this and I will share with you a bit of information. The ability to google has given people the misapprehension that information is knowledge. Anyone can get information. It's at your fingertips. Knowledge is, however, different. Knowledge is understanding that urban dictionary isn't a legitimate source to uncover information. You took the extra step and uncovered more information, which I respect. The last part is uncovering the origin of the offensive phrase and connecting it to modern utilization then explaining it to others.

Like myself, you are of an age and experience level to understand and realize the difference in these operational modalities. Others, not so much. And there is nothing wrong with this. The problem occurs when people are unwilling to take extra steps to seek knowledge and start name calling.

As we have seen here.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 07-29-2021 at 03:07 PM..