11-13-2019, 11:39 AM   #32
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick View Post
Or buy something slightly used with a warranty like I did when I bought son his first car, a 2014 Camry XLE (bigger engine/leather/Moon-roof/heated seats/Navigation/back-up camera/updated sound system/keyless Go) with 38K miles (serviced/no accidents/paint work), CPO for $12,500, save $7500 and drive worry free, after all these are Toyota's... and that's my final answer

Sounds like a great deal for a new car though
I've had a lot of cars only 2 have ever been new (and I totally regretted one of them). However she wanted the 2020 model it's a total redesign. Of the used 2020s in our area she would only save around $1-$2k and have to compromise on colors etc. This was actual the middle ground since it's basically new, but technically CPO so she still saved around $800 compared to an actual new one.

I may actually pick one up myself. Been looking for another car since my gf doesnt like driving the truck or the vette and I don't always want to drive those just to go get something at the store. I like the new accord but even used the ones I like are over $25k. May just pick up one of these corollas and add some self driving with comma ai.