12-01-2021, 03:55 PM   #149
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
One of the rumors is : That 'one of the possibilities on the Red Bull and HONDA table is ...

Replace MAX's ICE and release all the HONDA ponies !

The downside is : A 5 P grid penalty and it won't be easy to overtake at the Jeddah track ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
You literally just proved my point with this...

But debate aside, I think it's really really crazy to take an engine penalty at the last race of the year when the title fight is this close. They should have done it earlier, particularly when Lewis took his engine penalty and was sent to the back of the grid in Brazil. This way the Honda pu would've outlasted the Mercedes ice in terms of power retention over time, and then it would give them more of an advantage as the season progressed.

But if max takes a new ICE in Abu Dhabi, Mercedes can respond by giving Lewis a new ICE and cranking the output to literally 1 race survivability mode. Then if trends hold true, the Mercedes will exceed the Honda in terms of power output and it'll render the engine change for max useless as he won't have an advantage anymore. And if the Mercedes ice does output alot more when only having to survive 1 race, then Lewis might qualify ahead of max and then even with the engine penalty start ahead of max on the grid, which would be a major blow.

Overall idk, I think redbull is crazy for leaving the engine penalty this late into the season.
No ! 'I literally just proved my point with this...
Because I posted the (possible) ICE replacement for MAX ..
The point is : I posted it more than 24hours before you !
So my source was 100% positive ..

Sure !
Why not a complete new Mercedes Rocket Grenade in every single race of the season for HAM ?
If this is the Mercedes strategy to beat MAX in the slower car , that's really weak !

See my Rocket PU is always brand new , and yours is so slow and old ...
And the new Mercedes PU won the race !!!

IMHO , The FIA has to step in ASAP to prohibit this misuse of technology and quantities of PU replacements !
A 'PU budget cap (for all teams) would (probably) stop the misuse of power and speed .
Even with the 5P grid penalties, this whole season Mercedes 'used (actually raped) the FIA regulations by PU replacements ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
M5Rick59587.50