View Single Post
      11-27-2021, 08:27 AM   #10
Patton250
Colonel
Rep

Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
The interior is fine. Although not as nice as an M5 - not even close. Around the Nurburgring it is about as quick as the M5CS.

But it has 'very' comfortable seats (although feels a little rubbery to me), the audio system is 'great' the interior is clean and spacious and sound isolation is also very good, but the yoke is a completely unnecessary gimmick. The guy I know who owns the Plaid used to drive a 750i X Drive and loves the Plaid - yoke and all.

Personally, I'd buy the M5CS over the Plaid, but I think most people would spend the money on the Tesla over the M5CS - which is a fact given relative sales. Sales does not equal better, but at the same price point it means something…
Absolute truth. Sales don’t equate to better but it definitely equates to more popular. Arguing with others about the new G80 sales there a lots of people here that disagreed that sales are the measurement of a products popularity but there’s nothing else to go by. So if you are saying more Plaid’s are being sold then M5’s it must be more popular. Honestly that’s depressing to me. I get how it’s the ultimate fastest car but I’m standing by my opinion about the looks. Thank you for the information about the inside and the sound system. That was helpful.