View Single Post
      08-22-2016, 08:23 AM   #9
Bols
Captain
Belgium
Rep

Drives: F36 AW 6MT

Niiice!!

I've just done the same but at Spa-francorchamps with an M2, M3 standard and M3 competition package with M-perf Exhaust

All I can say is if you have the time and you can afford it, do one of the M Track Days IMMEDIATELY!!

As mentioned it's pretty important that you're not afraid of going fast!! (Instructors will guide you off the track if you go too slow, especially seeing we had other GT Sport traffic around us (911s, Ferraris,...)

We had 2 trains (4 drivers) one with an M4 convert (instructor) leading the M2 and an M4 standard. The other an F10 M5 leading the M3 and M3 ZCP!

3 sessions of 35 minutes in 3 cars of our choosing with a driver switch after about 15min. First session was dry, second was moist, third was full on rain!

The GTS was there as well damn the OLEDs look so nice! And the wheels are much nicer in person than in pics

Anyways the ZCP is so much more car (aggressive) than the OEM package it's insane!! Handling, response, and let's not forget the SOUND! No hate on that sound you just can't Got to drive it in the full on rain which was really engaging had the back slide a bit twice! Instructor saw it in his rearview mirror and showed me how to correct to the ideal (wet) line next lap!

Was also amazing how when it's dry the other guys try to blast past you no matter the manoeuvre they have to pull, but the second it started raining we were catching up with em all When the instructor says "okay let's pick up the pace, be sure to avoid understeer here or you're going right into the side of that Ferrari" you get your focus on lol

sooo yeah in short: DO IT! Not a lot of other car manufacturers allow you to have so much fun... we all know no electric car owners get these kind of privileges with their ride

Last edited by Bols; 08-22-2016 at 08:50 AM..
zuschnell555.50
Bl0ck101.00