View Single Post
      07-20-2019, 05:49 PM   #44
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Drives: 2019 M2C

First class, business class or economy doesn't make a difference, they all smell like piss within the first hour

Not sure why guys can't hit the 12" diameter target but the floor is always sticky

To all, never eat Denny's before your flight just never eat @ Denny's

Some airlines would send me emails do's & dont's before your flight, limit caffeine and alcohol (not gunna happen) do not eat foods that cause gas example cabbage/broccoli etc. lol due to air pressure your likely to pass gas so don't be that guy eating weird food before your flight, Bose noise canceling headphones are great but not magic

Off topic sorry:

Don't argue or 2nd guess the flight attendant don't joke with her or anything just avoid conversation or keep to a minimum, I've been thrown off several flights (safety concerns) lol, trust me they all have boss complexes when the door is closed and will throw you off for something Mickey Mouse you say or do

1 example: flight crew was actually late getting on, passengers already boarding, I said (jokingly) I learned to fly on my phone just now from waiting so long, I'm available if needed?!?! Bad joke but guess what, they threw me off for safety lol, walking off thanks to the joke police I did whisper to her I have some Tylenol, your obviously on your period, to bad your on a long flight (poor thing) she locked her jaw grinding her teeth in rage, my 3 hour delay getting new flight was relaxed...
ASAP10162.50