View Single Post
      07-20-2019, 02:06 PM   #41
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Drives: 2019 M2C

I'm not loyal to any airline anymore, wiki your home airport, see what airlines use it as a hub, focus on them first or if it's neutral like my home airport is Boston just become a whore, get status with all of em, it's easy if you already fly a little.

If you don't have any status at all, here's what you need to do:
on eBay, various sellers are selling DL status match, for around $100-$150
You complete it.
Then you can match it to Alaska MVP Gold, with instant match.
And then match it to Turkish airlines (you have to fly 1 international segment) for one year of Elite status.
So you will have SkyTeam Elite Plus, Star Alliance Gold, and Alaska MVP Gold status.
You won't have OneWorld status, but instead you have Alaska (American, British, Qantas are friends), but with Alaska, you have partner benefits on Emirates..
If you register your Delta account with a fake European address, (don't judge me) then you get MQD vaiwer. (you can even add a hotel's address, where you frequently travel, so you could pick up your bragtags and platinum card there).
For as low as spending $500-$700, you can have all three of these statuses, from scratch. two USA/Euro returns are covering the 17.5 MQMs for DL platinum and also you will need one Turkish airlines international segment, which can be an Athens-Istanbul (IST cool new airport 4-2019 notta bad layover) and Alaska airlines will just give you status for free.