///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep

Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Hey MK. I haven't tried them but I turned my buddy on to them recently. He said it was obviously better then economy class but not quite up to the other Business classes out there. The seats aren't as good as one would expect from "regular" business class but the price is very good. We like business on Airfrance and I'm flying them this week for a 2 week driving trip throughout Italy. My little guy is only 6 months old so he doesn't need a seat yet but when he does I'm gonna give La Compagnie a shot.
Hey! Master Yoda! Thanks for the info. I'm planning a trip to France for myself and a friend and saving $4K seems very attractive. I'm going to probably just use them from the experimental viewpoint.

How is AirFrance? I've never flown them. I'm typically a Lufthansa or British Air man going to Europe.
Hey. We like Air France. They have really nice business class cabin/seats. My wife loves France and French wine so this is her favorite

I like Lufthansa also but they changed around their route a few years ago in the NY area and the majority of their good flights to Germany (Munich) were out of Newark which is a PIA for us. We flew Delta business last summer back and forth to Prague. It was just ok. The cabin/seats were in need of a makeover as they were getting long in the tooth.
MKSixer34184.50
Dang3r12512.00