View Single Post
      12-04-2022, 04:33 AM   #7254
________
________
Rep

Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Going in an out of lanes sometimes is inevitable because Americans are the most idiotic drivers so there's no choice. People who are skilled can handle it. If an accident ever happens it's guarantees to be the fault of some moron who suddenly changes lanes without looking in the damn mirror and of course the blame won't be to the person suddenly changing lanes. No. It's definitely the guy changing lanes to get ahead because of course it is. The masses are incredibly ignorant and unaware drivers. Why would they pin the blame on another ignorant, mindless, and unaware driver? That would basically indict all of the horrible drivers which are the majority to the same charge. This is why it's always "speeding" that "kills", never the idiot who didn't pay attention and changed lanes or suddenly mashes the brakes with no clue or awareness of his/her surroundings. Let me put it this way. If someone drives like Michael Schumacher in America and an accident happens. You just know it's not the fault of the person driving like Michael, but yet another average ignorant unaware moron who messed up and caused an accident and then thinks he or she is not at fault because of course they're never at fault. I mean they are just so perfect in driving right?

America has the worst drivers and the most idiotic road rules on the planet.

The second video, that was unnecessary. Why split lanes when you can change them and still maintain your speed? He's at fault this time there was no reason for it other than to go viral online. I'm glad he wrecked his car and his insurance will have to cough up money to someone
I smell troll. not sure why I even bothered asking the first question lol
vreihen1615256.00
dradernh4397.00