View Single Post
      12-04-2022, 04:01 AM   #7252
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep

Drives: Z4 M40

Any reason cops are so damn afraid of everything? Even a stick a person is holding dozens of feet away? I mean seriously. In Europe or UK or Asia, if someone wants to kill themselves the police go in and don't draw guns and still remove the suspects weapon and save their lives.

In America I've seen videos of multiple cops that are so petrified and frightened of a 70+ year old woman wjth a knife who is suicidal and is dozens of feet away that they shoot her. Imagine the situation, cops are called to prevent a suicide but are so inept and scared little cowards that they commit homicide because of a teeny knife an elderly woman who is extremely slow in movement is holding. If I was there I'd walk up calmly and even if she tried to strike I'd easily subdue the knife. But 99.9% of American cops are so afraid and selfish and ILLOGICAL that they go in to prevent a sucidde and end up being the killers and walk away like "I was fearing for my life." It's like the entire idea of suicide prevention being the reason for their presence escapes them. That's how you know cops in America don't give a shit about the people they claim to "protect" at all. Only in America does this happen. In the UK they would walk up like a man and remove the knife. American cops are just so weak inaide and so insecure inside. It's all about me me me. They pretend to "protect" yet shoot and kill from 50 feet away because they are so so afraid of an elderly woman because she has a knife. They are also so illogical all they do is escalate and shout out orders. If someone is suicidal you don't fuking shout orders at them to try to feel better about yourself because you want to act like your the authority. You humble yourself and listen and calmly walk up and grab the knife with no fear that you'll get stabbed like the rest of the world does. But in America cops will make excuse after excuse.. "Hurp durp I was afraid for my life the man that was handcuffed and feetcuffed with 5 officers on top of him looked like he was gonna kill me with his stick I had to murder him because I feared for my life". Seriously how pathetic.