LogicalApex
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2020 BMW 530xe

Garage List
2020 BMW 530xe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEmVe View Post
The additional weight is in the noise. There is already a bunch of features built into BMW that are there but not accessible. For instance, how many people in NA have swapped the headlight switch so to get rear fog lights? It is std. in other parts of the world the only difference is the switch.

That said how people here own a smart phone? I bet 98% and you may think you own it but you are really renting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEmVe View Post
My point was missed. Yes you can buy it but you are going to be replacing it because the OS can not be updated and apps will no longer work, etc. So you have obsolete electronics thus you really rented it.
That doesn’t make any sense…

That’s like saying “well you only rented your BMW 5-Series because eventually it will give up the ghost and you’ll need to buy a new one!”.

Renting implies constant payment to keep access to something that is owned by someone else. It has no connection to how long an item is “useful” for.

I’m not renting toilet paper because I eventually will run out and need to hit up Costco for more…
hoyasaxa702.00