04-15-2021, 06:56 PM   #2222
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
When I attend formal events with Police Officers, I am always regaled by some of the stories.

An Officer was dispatched to the Toronto Airport regarding a suspicious bag. The owner was identified and was asked why her bag was vibrating. She said it contained a small personal vibrator. Upon opening said bag, they discovered a black, foot long two headed dildo.

She was asked to remove the batteries and to have a nice vacation.

What are some of the funny ones you have?
That brings back dildo memories.

While on patrol I observed a vehicle make an unsafe lane change, causing another vehicle to promptly brake to avoid a collision, so I conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle. While waiting for the driver to submit within a reasonable time/distance, I could see a lot of movement inside of the vehicle. My initial thought was, "I'm about to be in pursuit or I'm about to get a gun.......or both!" Once the vehicle stopped, I approached the vehicle and contacted the driver. During the course of my investigation, I determined the driver was unlicensed, intoxicated, had open containers of alcoholic beverages inside of the vehicle and had possession of a baton (...a felony stat under the circumstances). During an inventory of the vehicle, I found a dildo.......a recently removed/used dildo.......with remnants of the usage still present and fresh. My suspicion is he pulled it out prior to submitting to my authority and pulling over. Suffice it to say that I did not book that as evidence to his impaired/distracted driving.
Murf99314114.00