View Single Post
      04-15-2021, 04:28 PM   #2204
Vivek.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 335is coupe, e30 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Thanks for the feedback you guys. I asked the question to stimulate discussion and critique. We are all human and the energy transference that occurs during a traffic stop determines (...more or less) how far left or right of center that traffic stop deviates.
When I say a full spectrum, I really mean it. Once I was pulled over at 2-3am on my 19th birthday in my e30, top up, with 20% tints all around. I'm quite confident he couldn't see anything into my car as I opened the door instead of window (late, tired, wasn't thinking, seemed quicker). He didn't react negatively/defensively at all and was generally friendly throughout the stop and didn't comment on my tints.

Still don't really appreciate him since he pulled me over for no good reason to ask where I was going/what I was doing (I had stopped 6" over the line at a red light because they had changed the algorithm that night; previously if you'd hit it at a 2nd gear roll it would turn green by the time you got to the line. He had been following me looking for any reason to stop me) and told me I was free to go the second he saw my license/address. Never brought up why he pulled me over til I asked while he was walking back to his car.
2013 335is Mineral/Coral - DR 6466 - DR Mani - PI - Motiv FF - Dodson Clutches - OEM CF Roof - M3 GTS DCT/LSD/DS/Halfshafts/Suspension/Subframe/Brakes/Chassis Bracing F+R - DEFIV Diff Brace - 437M/R888R
2015 X5 35D - 1990 535i [RIP] - 1992 318i Convertible - 2002 540i/6
Littlebear3509.50