c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep

Drives: Porsche Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php...ities-updated/

No, perhaps you have a reading/comprehension problem. A reasonably intelligent 12 year old could figure this out.

We conservatives rail on Democrats being hopelessly uninformed in areas we deem important. But (and the majority of my friends are conservative) Conservatives in certain areas are all like birds of a feather that flock together. I actually find it it interesting and sad. My live revolves around learning 100%..music, science, handgun instruction, American History, WWII, ancient History, Bible study. I live for it. To close one's mind is sad.

Socrates got it right 2500 years ago..."know thyself" so I would say..as long as you do then things like denying GW are minor. And BTW I understand DemocRats are playing to this issue and wasting everyone's time and money. It can't be fixed...its gone too far. So at least don't lump me in that bag of coal.
Iím not sure why the constant put downs are in order. Im going to simply agree to disagree with you. And as far as learning goes, I spend most of my time learning as well. My recommendation for you would be to learn why people believe the opposite of your opinion. Maybe you might learn something on top of your other studies.
Poiseuille2730.50