Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Ill be getting this for college this coming year, should be nice to have. Agree with the lack of HD space statement though, ill have to get the 500gb timecapsule becasue there is nowhere near enough space on here for my music and such in 80 gb.
You should do some research. You may be the coolest kid at your college for a week, but at the end of the day you will be the coolest kid with the most useless laptop. My girlfriends macbook is pretty small and light. I dont see why you would need this. Especially in collegw when shit gets beat up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnoteMD View Post
Personally, I think its an amazing computer. I think the new Macbook Air will mainly serve as a secondary computer along with an iMac or Mac Pro whereas the Macbook Pro has the capability of serving as a primary computer.

I already have an iMac and Airport Extreme, so this may work well for me. Though I hear there is a possible upgrade to the Macbook Pro coming in the near future. We'll see.
A secondary computer? That idea is not that far-fetched. But that just proves Apple knows it has everyone in their hands and everyone will be retarded and buy whatever.

Shit I have one computer, a secondary that cost $1700? haha is that why America is going into a depression again?