08-04-2019, 02:30 PM   #58
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1-fan View Post
I would say Max and Lewis drove equally well today. Neither made any mistakes, and both pushed to the limit of the cars.

Merc still has the upper hand, and I think will remain the favourite this year. Next year though, is going to be very interesting, as I think it will a year long fight between Max and Lewis for the title. I suspect Ferrari is not going to be in contention this year or next. They seem to go from bad to worse every race.

As for what will happen in 2021, is anyone's guess, as the rules will change massively.
I agree . But LEWIS his first attempt to overtake was ......
OFC Merc's power and LEWIS was like an upperclass !
I think it's for next year or with the Honda spec4 motor in Monza but actually it's not possible in Monza by the grid penalty . So , probably in Singapore .

On the other hand ...I heard rumors (inside information) about Exxon-Mobile (MAX was there) They will come with a new fuel blend to feed the new Honda spec4 motor . Exxon-Mobile said from the tests ..Each lap at least - 0.5 sec. !
Let us hope ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.