View Single Post
      07-28-2015, 09:40 PM   #6
schnazzy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMBSSM4

Ahh, yes, the VIP event tomorrow.

"You’ll begin your evening taking the luxurious and exhilarating 6, 7 and M Series vehicles out on the local roads for self-guided street drives. Then, at select events, you’ll further experience the power of the M Series on closed Autocross tracks with BMW professional instructors.* After driving, you'll enjoy a unique culinary experience featuring prominent local chef, Josh Henderson of Westward and his Northwest American inspired three course tasting menu. From the invigorating rides to the delicious fare, it’s sure to be a night you’ll never forget."

I am not going because well, I don't want to drive through all of that traffic to be there by 6:30. I only did the one last week because it was on a weekend. Have Fun!
Appreciate 0