Thread: Human Kibble
View Single Post
      08-07-2023, 01:05 PM   #8
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Ppl laugh but buying/preparing/eating food is a HUGE waste of time, I really wish there was a pill that I could magically take to get full and all the daily nutrients. Take out my stomach, guts, liver, etc and put an extra brain in there or something lol. Maybe future humans won't need any digestive systems and nothing's gone to waste and we don't even have to go to the washroom anymore. Who knows? Eating food is actually a necessity, not a luxury, so it's funny how ppl have this way of thinking about it, holding some tv chefs as 'gods'. Oh wow, they're making stuff we have to eat in a different way, whoopie lmao.

Ya, Soylent was a good idea but I don't believe in it. It's a start in the right direction though.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
nerdogray1312.00
Our03z41705.00