07-15-2019, 08:09 AM   #39
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax240 View Post
What a race. Silverstone is a great track. I'm pretty sure that is part of the reason for the action.

I'm 50/50 on the VET/VER incident. VET tried to go left right at the end but had no where to go. I will say when VET was with RedBull, he only really did well when he led from the pole position. which is one of the reason why I don't think he's in the same league as LH - VET can deal with the pressure of traffic. LH defended VET though. Goes to show the Lewis is all class and is the best.

Some of the conspiracy guys are saying that the crash was payback for Austria, I think it's payback for China last year.

hoping to see a 4 way battle in the next race.
50/50 on the VET/VER incident ? Man are you kidding ?
MAX had to brake because he had a sharp turn coming in front of him .
VET was thinking too late (lack of concentration) of that turn . And so he braked too late , and he was not thinking he was under MAX tail , so he had also lack of downforce on his front wing that's why his smoking brakes locked up . The result of it was clear for all of us ..Every F1 driver has to think of this in advance .

But he didn't , that's why it's 100% VET's fault !
VET f@cked it up again like he did the whole season . Remember Charles drives with the same Ferrari . Charles drove a real race just like MAX did .
With MAX and Charles we can finally watch a real race again , but VET decided something else ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.