View Single Post
      04-25-2014, 11:58 AM   #154
Clippers_FTW
Private
Rep

Drives: CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Did Blake throw water on you? I'm being serious. There are guys who are way worse floppers than Blake, I don't understand the flopper chants from Warriors fans. Andrew "Thug" Bogus has basically tried to start MMA fights with Blake all season long. Let's not even get on Dray-thug Green whose first defense move is to wrap up Blake's neck anytime Blake makes a move in the post. Curry is a big flopper himself and tried to flop the Dubs into a win, that's why his 3-pointer came up short because he spent too much effort acting instead of concentrating on his shot. Is that what you guys are crying about?
I'm sorry almost every 3 point attempt by curry was a flop. He was on the ground after every attempt... That last 3 wasnt called a fould because (after curry pushed off of CP3 for the 5th time and there was no call) curry jumped into Chris Paul to try to draw the foul. Its pathetic... Just like the warriors half court offense. In the Playoff's teams get exposed.. .My Clippers were exposed last year because we had no half court offense... I think your "Dub's" are going through the same thing. Playoff's are also about adjustments... We all know Mark Jackass isnt going to adjust anything... But on a side note... He did get is 8 hours of sleep lol

Warriors have absolutely no answer for Blake and DJ. Green thinks its MMA and is a super dirty player... I'd like to see Green try that crap with Matt Barnes... he wont.. because he know's he'd be on his back. Go Clippers... Angry refs gave Warriors game 1.. we would be getting the broom out on sunday