Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
I think he was a troll. Maybe someone banned in the past that came back to see how much stupid shit they could say before inevitably getting banned again. Glad it happened though, dude was fucking deplorable.
What did I miss? Did something specific get him banned?
I think it was the fact that majority of his posts weren't about dating experiences at all - but rather…..statements posted with the primary intent to be obnoxious and incite others - and that fact was the impetus for the ban. He wasn't contributing anything of real value to the "spirit" of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
I can definitely tell he is an ex-pro mx'er. EGO out of the ass, like most racers....
This finally makes sense to me! Thank you for painting the picture. I'm a mentalist type. People's personalities are like puzzles to me, but this seriously helps me put him in a box. He goes in the "Monster Energy Drink, Over-sized White Oakley Sunglasses, Sideways Hat Wearing.....55 year old" category. Damn. That was hard for me to even type. Even with money, a fleet of cars and a bevy of ladies.....this is not acceptable.

Shower thoughts: When I was younger, I used to think about what kind of person I wanted to be. The more people I know and understand, I've find myself learning what kind of person I don't want to be.

Damn it's nice to be poor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post

Spot on bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
What did I miss? Did something specific get him banned?
Whoa! I just noticed! This place just got a little brighter for quite a few of us. Awesome!

Also, noticing quite a few posts that were made, that are no longer here. Something happened in here.
+1

This goes back to my earlier reference in this post. No substance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
So, I just left the gym about 10 minutes ago. On the way out, in the parking lot, I passed this very hot Latin lady. I mean, women don't come any sexier or prettier than this lady. I'd say, she's early 40s, about as tall as I am at 5' 10". To me, that seems tall for a woman. She has long, straight black hair. She's very athletic, just how I like. A nice set of fakies in her short top, thin waist, slight bubble butt in her boy shorts and very tan, long legs. She has a lot of colorful tats though. And, tats don't really turn me on. I haven't noticed what her tats are. I've seen her a few times, upstairs in the weight room. We've passed each other twice and both times we made eye contact. Anyway, when I passed her in the parking lot tonight we made eye contact, briefly. She smiled and said, "hi". It took me so much by surprise, that I couldn't get any words out and I just kept walking. I felt my face get flushed and hot. I'm not sure why. But, next time I see her, I'm just going to say, "hi" and just say something like, "I'm sorry I didn't say hi back to you the other night. You just caught me by surprise". I'll let you guys/ladies know what happens next.
This sounds like a Penthouse Forum intro. But given the source I'd say more like fantasy island. Yup, I'm old. I shouldn't be on this forum as I'm married so clearly not dating but I browse for a laugh once and a while. Clearly some laughs here.
Absolutely!!!! Most of the regular contributors are fun, save for a few choice characters. Thankfully the primary offender is gone.

That said…..

….I need advice on this Tiffany & Co. bracelet I purchased for the hottie attorney as a Christmas gift (…see attached). What do you guys & gals think?!? It's definitely not the most expensive thing the company makes, but I know she likes the brand. I already purchased her a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red-dot for one of the AR pistols I built for her and a Sunday Citizen weighted blanket (…another brand I know she likes). She is a bit financially strapped due to just recently buying the new house, the subsequent supplemental tax bill, paying U.C. college fees out-of-pocket, etc…..so I just wanted to get her a few things I know she won't buy for herself right now. I did buy her 13 year old son an NVIDIA GEFORCE 3070 Ti for Christmas (…see attached), so a lot of my auxiliary budget went toward making that little boy happy. Those damn video cards are expensive and hard to find. We purchased him a gaming PC last month for his birthday and I took them to Universal Studios: Halloween Haunt on the 31st…..which was also more of a birthday gift since his birthday was the 30th. The video card will be an update for the PC. That little dude should have enough PC power for quite some time.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 03-14-2022 at 02:23 PM..
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12512.00