View Single Post
      11-18-2021, 07:51 AM   #12112
Murf993
Major
Rep

Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
So, I just left the gym about 10 minutes ago. On the way out, in the parking lot, I passed this very hot Latin lady. I mean, women don’t come any sexier or prettier than this lady. I’d say, she’s early 40s, about as tall as I am at 5’ 10”. To me, that seems tall for a woman. She has long, straight black hair. She’s very athletic, just how I like. A nice set of fakies in her short top, thin waist, slight bubble butt in her boy shorts and very tan, long legs. She has a lot of colorful tats though. And, tats don’t really turn me on. I haven’t noticed what her tats are. I’ve seen her a few times, upstairs in the weight room. We’ve passed each other twice and both times we made eye contact. Anyway, when I passed her in the parking lot tonight we made eye contact, briefly. She smiled and said, “hi”. It took me so much by surprise, that I couldn’t get any words out and I just kept walking. I felt my face get flushed and hot. I’m not sure why. But, next time I see her, I’m just going to say, “hi” and just say something like, “I’m sorry I didn’t say hi back to you the other night. You just caught me by surprise”. I’ll let you guys/ladies know what happens next.
This sounds like a Penthouse Forum intro. But given the source I'd say more like fantasy island. Yup, I'm old. I shouldn't be on this forum as I'm married so clearly not dating but I browse for a laugh once and a while. Clearly some laughs here.
Dino GT35134.50
Lady Jane70865.50
King Rudi13154.00
Sedan_Clan25113.50
TiMSport12803.00