View Single Post
      11-17-2021, 08:39 PM   #12106
heitzke
Captain
Rep

Drives: '15 M4 base, '04 Cobra

I suppose I can also keep posting in here and share some more of my own situation since it might be or get... interesting?. So my partner and I have been in an ENM/Poly relationship for a while and it's been really fun for us. Date separately but just communicate ahead of time if there's another or new person in the mix/talking to and we take it from there.

I've had a few dates here and there, but the acceptance of these types of situations is... not great in this region of the south-ish. It's been interesting what types of people are attracted to this or not.

I went out with this chick from Australia on Sunday night and had a legit good time. Super cute, actually looked like pics (lmao) plus... that accenttttttt. We're going out again tomorrow and so far has just been super... normal, which also makes it feel a little suspect lol. Also really like that she's not a big texter at ALL, we exchange like 2-3 texts a day to say hey and that's it.

I had a super weird year of dating last year after not having been single for a very long time.