06-26-2022, 11:32 AM   #60
wtwo3
Major General
Rep

Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
Not trying to derail your thread OP but I couldn't imagine spending $10k+ on a week in Disney World. Just seems like a crazy amount of money and I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself unless I'm getting some crazy VIP experience. Do you at least get to cut all the lines for that kind of money?

We used to stay in the Disney Sports Resort or whatever it was called. It's probably a dump now but it was $100 a night or maybe even less 20 years ago and was fine. My dad used to take me to Waffle House every morning for breakfast and sometimes we just stayed in a Howard Johnson.

Had the time of my life I don't think 5-6 year olds will care about staying in the fancy disney resort paying $900 a night for a room and they rip you off for food / etc.

If you're a baller though do what you please lol
Times have definitely changed. I have stayed in a Howard Johnson or two back in my younger days when we first moved to the US.

The fancy resort isn't for the kids, that's for my wife and I at least we'll have a nice place to come back ro every night after a day full of chaos.

I do agree $10k for a week at Disney is insanity... but seems that's the going rate for a luxury trip down there. Of course you can probably slide that scale +/- $5k.

Let's see what we get. I've reached out to one of those Disney vacation planners (they don't charge anything for their services so I figured why not). I let her know our budget is $10k, so we'll see what we get for that. If it's nothing special I may tighten that budget a bit.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Tyga113235.50