04-22-2019, 03:09 PM   #711
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep

Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So I had back early this morning.

Deadlift - 8 sets of 3 reps....last 3 sets at 455.

Weighted pull-ups - 6 sets of 8-10 reps with a 45lb dumbbell hanging....then a back off set of just my bodyweight and got 12 very good slow controlled reps focusing on stretching my scapula as these were done wide grip.

One arm Dumbbell Rows - 6 sets of 6-10 reps working up to the 120lb dumbbells.

Dumbbell Pullovers - 4 sets of high reps with only an 85lb dumbbell. I focus on getting as much of a stretch as I can while trying to keep my ribcage as expanded as possible by inhaling as much air as possible. Kind of like trying to hit a vacuum pose as you do the exercise.

Finished everything off with some forearm and grip work.

Felt really good even though I woke up earlier than usual this morning.

Also my gym just picked up some of those "Mag Grip" style attachment bars for pulldowns. I've heard pretty good things about them, so I will try to incorporate them into the next back day to see what they have to offer!
Nice work Rmtt, welcome back to the 455 club. Next 495!!!

Thought you would appreciate the Squat complex I did today. Squat variations....1 squat, 1 pause squat, 1 one and a quarter squat = 1 rep. I did 2 reps up to 365....last set was rough!

I do these types of variations often. Helps in a variety of ways, especially out of the hole with heavy weight.

#SquatMafia
Rmtt8206.00