04-17-2019, 04:33 PM   #707
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep

Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So legs were this morning.

Squats - 8 sets of 405 @ 3reps each. These felt pretty good, form was solid and smooth. I think it's been a year or longer since I put 4 plates on the bar, but as I said I was going to start back ramping up the weight and following the programming.

4 sets of Hack Squats in the 8-10 rep range, Hamstring Curls, and then walking lunges to finish them off. In between this stuff I do my calf work.

I take tomorrow off as it's time for me to get my semi-annual physical, and all my labs done. I'm interested in seeing what they look like as at my last one, I was almost 25lbs lighter after just coming out of a summer cut.

It's crazy...when cutting even though I eat the same foods..my total cholesterol is usually in the 130's. When I am near my heaviest, those numbers go up into the 170's. HDL typically stays in the same range (50's)...but my triglycerides go up slightly along with my LDL. I also get VLDL and other stuff checked given my family history.
Nice job on the squats Rmtt! 21 reps of 405 is a shit ton of volume! I could probably only do half that. Tall or short that’s impressive weights and numbers.

On a training note....good few days for me. Home/garage sesh yesterday. Bench Press...5,5,3,3,1,1 finally hit 275 again. RDLs 5x5 up to 315 (each rep with shrug) grip killer!

Today out of no where on crappy sleep and allergies in full effect Front Squat PR 345! (Reps were 5,5,3,3,1,1). I have know idea how that happened but it felt light today. Then a Clean complex EMOM for 10 minutes at 185. Finally a 1000 meter row for time....3:46!
Rmtt8211.00