06-14-2019, 06:10 PM   #67
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep

Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
If it were a true sales pitch I'd be looking to close a sale. Instead my goal is to educate people on a better way, and highlight the possibilities.

I'm a veteran of the CEDIA space at this point of my career. I have relationships with literally every major integrator in the NY-Metro area. These people are have as much Smart Home knowledge as anyone on the planet. When they learn about Loxone they universally acknowledge Loxone is a generation ahead in regards to logic and intelligence as compared to the big three control systems. I know specifically they agree to that statement because I ask them directly when I meet with them. Actually I find the most enthusiasm for our system coming from the Chief Technical Officers, because they really grasp how advanced Loxone is.

If people here don't agree with this consensus, then that probably speaks more to limitations in trying to communicate our Real Smart Home experience on this forum than anything else. I hope people schedule a video tour at the link below.
https://www.loxone.com/enus/smart-ho...rience-loxone/
Forums gonna be forums lol.
I appreciate your and everyone else's input.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold